Race Date: Thursday 31st of December, 2020
|Prices||Early Bird |
(Until midnight Dec 6)
|Standard Online |
(Until midnight Dec 30)
|On the Day
|1km (12&U Only)||$32.50||$35.00||$40.00|
|500m (12&U Only)||$32.50||$35.00||$40.00|
|Relay Run (per member)||$52.50/$32.50||$57.50/$35.00||$65.00/$40.00|
|Relay||Child Team Members||Adult Team Members|
|Early (until midnight Dec 6)||$32.50||$52.50|
|Standard (until midnight Dec 30)||$35.00||$57.50|
|Race Day Entries (Dec 31, no discounts)||$40.00||$65.00|
REGISTER EARLY & SAVE!
That’s right everyone – we want to make it as affordable and welcoming as we can to ensure as many people as possible can enjoy the Wild Earth Resolution Run! But we also need to plan and cater for everyone. Help us by registering before December 6th we will reward you with a discounted price!
For those returning to our event, we are no longer able to provide a meal as part of your entry, but we will have an array of food trucks available on the night to refuel! You will however, have a choice between an event picnic blanket or sports towel so you can park up after your run and enjoy the Turner’s Engineering Community Carnival.
The entry prices includes
- Finishers medal. ALL finishers in ALL races receive a medal!
- Race Gift! Select between a picnic blanket or a large (85x150cm) double-sided towel during the entry process.
- FREE access to all carnival rides and one FREE treat for participants 16 & under!
- Finishers Certificate (download at your leisure).
- Live music, movie and fireworks are FREE to all (invite your friends and family)!
- FREE race photos courtesy of Finisher Pix
- A free drink courtesy of Emerald Lakes Golf Club
- Electronic timing
NEW VIRTUAL OPTION:
Can’t be there for race day?! We have a fantastic new option of doing your run virtually and still receiving recognition with a race gift (blanket or towel) as well as a finisher’s medal!
MERCHADISE FOR SALE:
You will have the OPTION to purchase a technical run t-shirt during the registration process ($35) or on the night ($40). A limited supply is available. There are Junior, Female and Male cuts available in a range of sizes.
- Groups are encouraged to reach out for a discount code and save! Register your club, gym, parkrun or school with the race here and you can get a discount code to save 10% off for your group.
- ONLY ONE DISCOUNT CAN APPLY – THIS IS A LOW COST, COMMUNITY EVENT WITH A LOT INCLUDED FOR YOUR ENTRY FEE!
PLEASE NOTE: when you enter the registration portal, you will be asked if you are ‘entering as an individual’ OR ‘creating a team’ if you are entering any of the Relay events. Please select the appropriate method for your entry.
This has nothing to do with the Schools Challenge. This will be captured automatically for any school students that enters any individual event or relay and nominate their school as part of the registration process.
Online entries remain open right up until race day – but the earlier you register, the more you save!
Minimum ages (at the time of the event):
- 12k – minimum age is 10 years
- 8k – minimum age is 8 years
- 4k – minimum age is 6 years
- Relay – minimum age is 6 years
- 1k Junior Dash – minimum age is 4 years
- 500m Junior Dash – minimum age is 2 years