Race Pack Collection & Merchandise
Race packs and numbers will be available for collection both prior to and on race day.
- Monday December 28th – 5.15pm to 8.15pm. Emerald Lakes Golf Club – cnr of Alabaster Drive and Nerang-Broadbeach Road. Come along to Barra-Monday and pick up your bib at the same time!
- Tuesday December 29th 8.00am – 10.00am. Wild Earth; 25 Central Drive, Burleigh
- Wednesday December 30th 6.30am – 10.00am. Emerald Lakes Golf Club – cnr of Alabaster Drive and Nerang-Broadbeach Road. We will have a little pre-event run on the course from 5.25am if anyone would like to join us!
- Thursday December 31st 6.30am – 8.30am. Carrara Community Centre, Nielsen’s Road, Carrara. Join us for a free yoga session with Run Central led by Ebony from Carrara Massage Therapies at 5.30am then grab your race pack before you head off!
RACE DAY BIB COLLECTIONS
- Juniors – 3.00-4.00pm
- 12km & Relays – 3.30-4.45pm
- 8km – 3.45-5.00pm
- 4km – 4.00-5.15pm
We are staggering the collections to reduce congestion so we can maintain social distancing. Please take advantage of pre-race day pick-ups and observe the allocated times to assist.
Entries shall remain open ONLINE right up until race time, however we recommend early registrations for planning purposes (and to save money)! All entries; early and late, shall receive the race pack complete with race gift (towel or picnic blanket) AND (upon completion of your run); a finishers medal. Any merchandise (technical run T-shirts), can also be collected at such time.
There is no meal inclusion in 2020 due to the growth of the event; instead a number of food trucks will be available on site.
Emerald Lakes Golf Club will also be operating and is available for bookings. Click here for details.
All competitors will receive your choice of a picnic blanket or sports towel AND a medal FREE and as part of their entry. Race photos are also FREE and included as part of your entry.
No meal can unfortunately be provided in 2020 due to the growth in the event.
A limited amount of a new, technical run event shirt will be available for purchase online as part of your registration process for $35. They will be sold on the day for $40.
If you are unable to attend the event, we do have a virtual option available or you can transfer your entry to another participant at no cost if finalised before midnight on Monday December 28th, 2020.
Any changes beyond this date attract a $20 administration fee.
A refund of:
- 80% applies for withdrawals up to 4 weeks prior to the event
- 70% applies for withdrawals between 2 and 4 weeks prior to the event
- 60% applies for withdrawals less than 2 weeks prior to the event